“I had bad allergies to dust, mold and pollen. I had a runny nose, and I was always sneezing. It was hard to breathe, and I wasn’t sleeping well. I had very low energy. Some days I just couldn’t function. I tried acupuncture, medication, and everything else I could think of. Then my massage therapist said, ‘Go see William Song. He can help you.’
“I saw William, and he taught me useful tools. His style of hypnosis was very gentle, and I felt very relaxed the whole time.
“I noticed a difference almost immediately. I no longer have to take Claritin or any other allergy medicine. I’m sleeping well, have more energy, and I breathe normally. I don’t have to deal with allergies. I just feel good. It is really remarkable. If you’re skeptical, that’s fine. All I can say is that it worked for me, and I’m glad I did it.”
- Antonio Mathus
This page is pretty short, because there’s a separate page for each issue. Just mouse over the Services link on the menu above.
Each of the three service pages covers basic hypnosis information, including:
- What is hypnosis?
- What does it feel like to be in hypnosis?
- What is hypnotherapy? As a hypnotherapist, what do you do?
- Will I cluck like a chicken during hypnosis?
- Without getting too technical, how does hypnotherapy help me?
Some people wonder whether I’ve used hypnosis to improve my life, and the answer is yes. I’m not perfect (my wife will agree with that), but my life is so much better because of hypnosis. Here are just three examples.
- Went from being a terrible Argentine Tango student to a good dancer.
- Transformed myself from being too emotional to more relaxed, centered and happy. I let go of many painful memories and past issues. I could live in the present and actually become happy. This was a big change for me!
- Made a full recovery from chronic pain in my arms. There were times when I could barely type at a computer keyboard, and I feared I may never have a normal life again. Fortunately, hypnosis (along with other tools) helped me heal completely.
So what’s the next step?
To stop smoking, click here for the “Stop smoking” page.
To lose weight, click here for the “Lose weight” page.
For other issues, click here for the “Other issues” page.